Wednesday 16 March 2011

WGSN Macrotrend - Primal Futurism

Ok so it's time to start posting my new project work project for my Degree show..... 5 weeks in now yes you heard right!!!!!! Pressure has hit me bad!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!! No room for mistakes (all tho i've just made 5weeks of them)..... so after 5 weeks wasted i think i've finally cracked a theme!!! Which i can adapt my style for semester one taking forwards this Geometric structures i ever so love!! So i've been looking over the WGSN Macrotrend - Primal Futurism any trying to get my head around it!! and now its time to get cracking!!!!!!

So a little abit about this trend... Primal Futurism looks at the raw power of image making from our basic urge to place Pencil on paper (news to my ears... as i need to start with a pencil with every design...) This is a modern them which takes from ancient world and mixes it with the modern word.... a graphic theme exploring a new language!! Creating a bold statment with bright colours combinations!!

Pictures too follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment